Grace Church is a spiritual home for you. Even if you have happened upon this church from our website we want you to know that there is a family here waiting for you. While most of our journeys to God begin with Baptism we want you to know that all are welcome to come forward for Holy Communion. There you can decide to receive a blessing from one of our ministers, or to unite your life to the great offering of God in Jesus Christ by receiving his Body and Blood by faith through the bread and wine distributed at the altar. Below you will find an outline of our two principle Sunday services of Holy Eucharist.
The 7:30 a.m. service on Sunday at the Historic Stone Church is an intimate spoken service without music.
The 10:00 a.m. service on Sunday is at the Family Life Center in the Parish Hall. While the service follows the same order as the 7:30, music selections are included at various parts of the service. All are encouraged to sing or make a joyful noise during Worship. The Children (aged 3 to 12) are called forward and invited to “Children’s Chapel” They rejoin the service during the Peace to rejoin their families or friends for the Eucharist.
Fellowship time follows both services with coffee, tea, and light refreshments.
A traditional service that follows the Holy Eucharist Rite Two in our 1979 Book of Common Prayer.
1st Reading – read by a lay reader
Gospel Lesson – read by the Priest
Nicene Creed – read in unison
Prayers of the People
Typical Thursday Morning Worship Service
Every Thursday morning at 7:30 am we have an abbreviated Eucharist service followed by an agape feast. This feast is the best breakfast you can find in Elkridge, and not only that its free!
· Opening Acclamation
· Collect of the Day
· Gospel Reading
· Bible Study Discussion
· Holy Communion
· Prayers of the People
· Mustard Seed Thrift Store (Open Tu, Thur & Sat 10am to 1pm)
· AA Monday & Tuesday night @ 8:30 pm
· Scouts Pack/Troop/Crew 432 – Baltimore Area Council
· Karate & Yoga classes
· The Grace Early Learning Center is the main service of outreach that Grace does in the community. Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm we care for nearly 100 children from 6 weeks to 5 years old in a Childcare program that is licensed by the State of Maryland. You are welcome to visit our Early Childhood Center website at http://www.gracechurchchildcare.org/
- Looking For a Summer Camp? Grace Early Learning Center is offering summer camp this year from Toddlers to age 10.
Contact Church Office- firstname.lastname@example.org
Fr. Travis leads worship, Easter 2015.